Nemeth Law attorneys discuss timely labor and employment topics in first quarter 2017
Attorneys with Detroit-based management side labor and employment law firm Nemeth Law, P.C., made several presentations during the first quarter of 2017. The discussions covered a variety of employment law topics:
- On March 30th and 31st partner Terry Bonnette presented What to Expect Under the Trump Administration to a large insurance carrier in Novi and Troy.
- On March 22nd and February 22nd, firm founder Patricia Nemeth and Terry Bonnette presented Managing Religion in the Workplace to a large insurance carrier in Connecticut.
- On March 1st, partner Anne Widlak served on a panel discussing tips on accelerating women’s careers at the Career Mastered Leadership in Action Awards and Symposium in Dearborn.
- On January 26th, partner Deborah Brouwer and attorney Nick Huguelet presented Paying the Price for Employees Behaving Badly to a large insurance carrier in Cleveland, Ohio.
- On January 18th, Terry Bonnette, Mike Bommarito and Nick Huguelet presented the 2017 Labor and Employment Law Update in Troy at Nemeth Law’s Raising the Bar, an educational series on topical employment issues.
In addition, Nemeth Law’s videos and podcasts covering timely topics in employment law, including the gig economy, independent contractors and office romance, continues. Videos can be viewed on the Nemeth Law YouTube channel.
About Nemeth Law, P.C.
Celebrating 25 years in 2017, Nemeth Law specializes in arbitration, mediation, workplace investigations, employment litigation, traditional labor law and management consultation/training for private and public sector employers. It is the largest woman-owned law firm in Michigan to exclusively represent management in the prevention, resolution and litigation of labor and employment disputes.
- Of Counsel